2018 Tech Summit Logo Competition
Prize: 2 tickets to the Tech Summit
Objective: Design a logo for the it@cork 2018 Tech Summit
How to Enter
To submit a logo, participants must:
- Design your logo(s)! Make sure to follow all guidelines for submission.
- Reflect the themes of the Tech Summit in your logo design – these are Artificial Intelligence, Digital Health and Cyber Psychology.
- Email the logo to email@example.com
- Include your name, email address and contact number with your entry
- Participants are encouraged to provide a brief written explanation/description of their logo design.
Logo entry deadline: 14 February 2018
- All entry designs will be screened and those that comply with the guidelines and specifications will be submitted to the it@cork Tech Summit committee for a final decision.
- Winner will receive 2 tickets to the 2018 Tech Summit.
- Winning logo will be used throughout the event.
- Winner will be announced and acknowledged on social media and on Tech Summit literature.
- By submitting an entry, the artist agrees that it@cork will become the rightful owner of the image and any likeness of the image, and may alter and reproduce the image at its discretion.
- Depending on the logo selected, the it@cork Tech Summit committee retains the right to “polish” the logo as necessary.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a logo, the artist accepts and agrees to comply with the competition guidelines and transfers ownership rights of any mark submitted to it@cork.
- Anyone is welcome to submit a logo design. Participants 18 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian’s written permission.
- Your logo design should be dynamic, creative, unique, simple, memorable, and differentiated from others in the public logo “market”.
- Logo should echo the themes of the Tech Summit.
- The logo must adapt well to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in colour, grayscale and black/white.
- Use ‘2018 Tech Summit’ as the identifying text.
- All submitted designs and source images must be the original work of the artist. No third-party artwork or images, including clipart, or copyrighted graphics may be used.
- Artwork that has been previously published or exhibited is not permitted.
- For purposes of submission, the preferred file formats are vector (eps) files. Acceptable formats also include .png or .jpeg
- Do not have multiple designs in a single file. Each variation should be submitted as a separate design.
- The logo must be a minimum of 2″ wide or 2″ high (whichever is the larger proportion) at 300 dpi.
- If the logo incorporates non-standard fonts, please provide the font should your logo be selected.
- Designers are expected to:
- Submit a design based on the contest brief.
- Submit a design within the deadline.
- Submit a design free from personal watermarks