Full-time | Permanent
Deutsche Börse Group has a vacancy for a
Head of Unit Digital Transformation Cork
Services/Coordination, Level 4
Clearstream Global Operations, Quality Management & Digital Transformation, Digital Transformation Cork (DTC)
Field of activity
Quality Management & Digital Transformation (QM&DT) initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements to increase quality and efficiency across the Area Clearstream Global Operations (CGO). Quality Management & Digital Transformation combines tailored process improvement methodologies derived from lean management, Six Sigma and customer journey management with suitable technologies like robotics process automation (RPA), smart workflows and artificial intelligence.
The unit Digital Transformation Cork (DTC) identifies improvements and implements new technologies e.g. Data Extraction or RPA for all areas of CGO. In addition, the team continuously scouts for new methodologies and technologies to test and introduce them to CGO. As business translator, DTC ensures improvements in technology based on profound business knowledge. The team in Cork closely cooperates with lean and digitalization experts of the section QM&DT in Luxembourg, Prague and Eschborn.
- Team Management – leadership, development and management of the team in Cork
- Implement digital transformation services for our customers (e.g. robotic process automation, artificial intelligence solutions)
- Support the selection of such future-proof IT solutions (e.g. demand management, Proof of Concepts)
- Establish operations concepts for these solutions including governance framework
- Design training concepts for upskilling people in these new digitization solutions
Qualifications / Experience:
- Graduated in computer science or business informatics
- Three years proven track record as a team lead
- Proven experience and success in driving digital transformation in a vital role
- Very good experience in solution design and IT architecture
- Profound know-how in digitalization solutions, cloud computing, service-oriented architectures, programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, Go,..) and databases
- Several years of experience in software development projects based on agile methodology (i.e. scrum)
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills also on management level
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources