International Security Accelerator Programme Now Open
Following the completion of the second CorkBIC International Security Accelerator Programme, and a successful Demo Day, we are delighted to announce we have opened applications for the 3rd cohort of the programme.
We are looking for Disruptive Start-ups working in Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, RegTech, Fintech or other Deep technologies to join the next Accelerator.
- The Accelerator Programme will run from September 2019 until December 2019
- Teams will be based in bespoke accelerator offices in Cork City Centre
- Teams will receive mentorship from a panel of seasoned entrepreneurs
- All teams will get an opportunity to pitch to Trend Micro (sponsor) as Beta customer
- All teams will be invited to apply for the Entrepreneur Experience
- Teams will receive a 50k investment package
For more details and to apply for the Accelerator visit ISA.Corkbic.com/apply
Applications are open until May 31st and the programme starts in September 2019.