Are you looking to develop your business in Germany?
Germany’s largest region – North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) could be an excellent business location for your business!
You will be able to have a one-to-one meeting with NRW.INVEST experts (The IDA of NRW) in September in Ireland, who will help you establish a base in NRW or expand your existing German business.
From no other location in Europe can so many people with such high purchasing power be reached within such a short distance as from North Rhine-Westphalia. Roughly 160 million people are within a radius of 500 km around the state capital of Düsseldorf.
Irish Companies in NRW
There are over 200 Irish companies in NRW already with the following being just a small example:
- SMURFIT KAPPA
NRW.INVEST Target Areas for Irish Companies
NRW, the industrial hub in Germany, is the only location in Germany offering major advantages to companies from 16 sectors of industry, among them:
- Information and communications technology
- Digital industry
- Mechanical engineering and production technology
- Food industry
How can your company benefit from NRW.INVEST:
Fast Track Package for Irish companies in NRW
- Getting you started An experienced key relationship manager will help you get your business established in NRW
- Professional Advice Access to a network of legal, accounting professionals specialising on Irish clients
- Premises Access to office and science parks offering attractive packages for Irish companies
- Free information service All you need to make your decision – labour costs, availability and skills, demographics, links to academic and business networks
- Access to qualified labour Help with finding and recruiting people
- Free advice on funding sources, including grants and incentive programmes
- Marketing support Providing a platform for your company to advertise your products and services through events, publications, etc.
Funding programs in NRW
In order to strengthen the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) supports Irish companies with a number of funding programs focusing on:
- Start-ups, growth
- Foreign markets
- Technology, innovation
- Energy, energy efficiency
These are complemented by programs offered by the German government and the EU.
Please confirm your interest to me by phone or email by next week to participate in an event and/ or a one-to-one meeting scheduled between the 4-6th September in Cork and Dublin. Please also let me know if you require further information at this stage to confirm your interest.
Commercial Director & Deputy CEO / Kommerzieller Director & Stellvertetender Geschäftsführer
German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce – AHK Ireland
DEinternational Ireland, consultancy wing of Deutsch-Irische Industrie- und Handelskammer – AHK Irland
5 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 – 1 6424300
Mob: 00353 – (0) 87 2528886
LinkedIn: Ronan Harbison