Senior Oracle Developer
CORE Tech is currently recruiting a Senior Oracle Developer to join our Software Delivery team, based at our office in County Cork.
As a Senior Developer, your role will involve requirements analysis through to the delivery of application developments. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the design and development of our systems as we modernise and redevelop our applications. This role has an excellent leadership career path mapped to it for the right candidate.
CORE Tech is part of the Cultura Technology Group. We are a multinational software company specialising in agri and retail tech. We are the market leading software provider of agri tech solutions in Ireland.
We are hiring, we are investing, we are innovating and we have an ambitious growth strategy. Come join us!
- Analysis and Application Design
- Development in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, ADF and Reports
- Previous team leader experience is desirable
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Produce, test and document program code within agreed time-scales and to documented standards
- Cooperate with and provide support to our existing development team
- Maintain secured source control system
- Good communication skills
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Proficient and or certified in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, Oracle Forms, ADF and Reports 11g is essential
- At least 5 years of relevant experience is essential
- Agile certification/knowledge is essential
- Working with Toad would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Java would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits
- €60K+ dependent on experience
- Health Insurance
- Salary Protection
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org