As part of our Diversity in Tech (DIT) series, it@cork are delighted to launch a Diversity focused event on Friday, September 13th at the Republic of Work offices on South Mall from 12pm – 2pm.
This will involve a panel of speakers from Dell Technologies (Blaithin Keating), VMWare (Karen Egan) and Johnson Controls (Derek O’Connell) engaging in conversation on a number of Diversity related topics, including –
- Sharing best practice on setting up and running Diversity programmes in their companies
- Discussing issues/challenges and providing advice to those who are looking to set up a LGBT/Diversity programme in their workplace
- Discussing the concept of setting up a support network for companies in the region
The event will be highly engaging and interactive, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and share views throughout the session. It will run over lunchtime, from 12pm – 2pm, with a buffet lunch provided to facilitate networking following the panel discussion and Q&A session.
If you are a member of it@cork, please login to register for this event.
If you require member login details, please contact: email@example.com or 021 4868184
You can register directly for this event as a non member also.
If you are a member, you can also add new users under your ‘Membership Profile’.
How to add a User to you Membership Account
If you are a member of it@cork, and you wish to add another user (employee/colleague) to this account, its easy:
- Select sign-up in the home page
- Enter an email and password for the new user
- Select ‘Personal’ under Profile Type
- Select your company from the drop down list
- Select Register
- You will then be able to sign in under the membership of your company and register for events directly
Note: your email domain must correspond with your company domain name. All ‘New User’ requests are reviewed by it@cork for approval.