it@cork Skillnet in conjunction with the Irish Management Institute (IMI) are delighted to launch their 3rd cohort of their programme for Emerging ICT Leaders commencing in October 2021.
Programme Overview: The 5 day Virtual Programme (delivered over 3 months) is primarily focused towards ICT technology experts, who now require to develop leadership skills that complement technical expertise, as they reach an inflection point in their career. it@cork Skillnet is subsidising this programme for eligible participants, so the fee is €2,400 per candidate, & €2,000 for 2nd /subsequent candidates in same company. The full fee is €4,000pp so this is a substantial saving.
Full details of the programme objectives, target audience and modules are contained on this link: it@cork Skillnet-IMI Leadership Development Programme for ICT Professionals
See below for Programme Dates. If you are interested in discussing this for any members of your team, please don’t hesitate to contact Annette Coburn at email@example.com
|Launch Webinar:||Tues, 21st Sept (11am-12.30pm)||Kevin Quigley|
|Module 1: Role of the Tech Leader||Thurs, 14th Oct||Kevin Quigley|
|Masterclass 1: Develop a Performance Mindset||Wed, 20th Oct (2-3.30pm)||Danica Murphy|
|Module 2: Leading People and Teams||Tues 2nd & Wed 3rd Nov||Anna Connolly|
|Module 3: Day 1 – Strategic Execution||Wed 17th Nov||Ben Warren|
|Module 3: Day 2 – Change Management||Thurs 18th Nov||Margit Takacs|
|Masterclass 2: Customer Centricity||Thus 9th Dec (2-3.30pm)||Ian Goulding|
|Module 4: Stakeholder Management & Simulation Exercise||Tues 14th Dec||Kevin Quigley|
There has been really positive feedback from participants to date across the first 2 programmes:
- “I believe the it@cork Leadership Programme to be one of the best courses I have attended. Being in the company of great leaders, discussing and debating different topics and understanding all of the different point of views and opinions is one of the key elements of the course.
- “It widens our views as to what leadership means and where the industry is moving forward.”
- “I definitely have a better understanding of the science behind leadership, change management and the decision-making process.”
- “The course is engaging, insightful, relevant to my needs. Information is current and up to date.”
- “ The variety of the trainers and methods used have meant I have been kept engaged and constantly challenged in the way I’m thinking about leadership, with lots of take backs for me personally and for the business”
- “IMI managed to enable the programme via the virtual platform,, getting us to know each other, share our different experiences and also learn and grow together. Lectures were really great, hosts were very interesting”