You can now watch or listen to the recording of the webinar on the below links:
Results from the polls surveyed during the webinar are available on the following infographic: it@cork Remote Working Poll Results
Our world has been turned upside down as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Every business has had to rethink how they deliver products and services to customers. Forced to embrace remote working almost overnight, some businesses are struggling to get to grips with it all. But the tech sector has been working remotely for quite some time and has solid advice on how to make it work for you. It’s not as easy as handing an employee a laptop and a secure ID. Join us to hear advice from experts on some of the questions below we know are occupying your mind.
This webinar will discuss and explore:
- How can I get started with assets and connectivity for my staff?
- Do I need to implement new communications methods or procedures?
- How do I know my employees are being productive? Is it a leap of faith?
- I feel work and home all becoming one long day, how can I ensure work-life balance for my team?
Hear from experts from different backgrounds but a common interest and expertise in the remote working environment and business continuity planning (BCP) environment:
- Yvonne Frost, VP of Employees Experience, Poppulo
- John Goulding, CEO & Founder ,Workvivo
- Anthony O’Callaghan, CIO, Carbery Group
- Shane Evans, CEO, Scrapinghub
MC for this webinar will be Gillian Bergin – Director of Business Transformation – Dell Technologies & Vice Chair it@cork.
Registration: This webinar is open to all it@cork members and the general public. Registration is free. Please click on the following link for registration:
Please note this is a virtual event only. If you do not already have Zoom installed on your PC, tablet or smartphone, you may be asked to download a plugin to access the webinar.