Join us at 5pm Wednesday 22nd April for the last TechBrew Cork Online series that we will be running in April in partnership with Technology Ireland.We are delighted to announce that Stephen Egan Co-founder and Director of RediCare will be our guest speaker.
In 2015 Stephen co-founded and was a seed investor in RediCare. RediCare is a Digital Therapeutics firm which provides prevention and treatment services for chronic diseases such High Blood Pressure, Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity and Overweight conditions.
(“Digital Therapeutics Defined” Digital Therapeutics(DTx) deliver evidence-based interventions to patients that are driven by high quality software programs to prevent, manage, or treat a medical disorder or chronic disease. They are used independently or in concert with medications, devices, or other therapies to optimize patient care and health outcomes.)
TechBrew Cork online series will be a healthy session talking about the business of technology with food and drink in an informal and open-discussion interactive webinar setting – this highly interactive session is doing virtual – grab your own brew: beer, coffee, tea!
These webinars will especially appeal to leaders, investors and advisors in tech companies: Founders, Advisors, Mentors, Programme Leaders, Investors or anyone supporting the growth of the Technology Sector.
During the online event you will hear from tech business leaders who have started and are growing the businesses solving big problems in their markets. Hear about their business and personal journeys of the big opportunities and the challenges.
- How are tech companies impacted and responding to the current crisis?
- How do tech companies get started and grow?
- How do select or discover their ideas?
- How do they determine it is a big enough problem to solve?
- As a start-up or small company, how do you grow quickly?
- How do you win those big deals as the early stages to validate your business and set your growth path?
- What drives entrepreneurs to achieve and take on such great challenges?
- How do entrepreneurs handle failure and major setbacks?
Please note this is a virtual event only. If you do not already have Zoom installed on your PC, tablet or smartphone, you may be asked to download a plugin to access the webinar.
TechBrew Cork is kindly organised and moderated by: