The CSR award recognises the active involvement of a commercial company and its team directly with charitable, voluntary or community projects in its locality, or through its partnership with a local charitable, voluntary or community organisation that has had a quantifiably positive effect on the local community over the last year/s. NB: The CSR award may be for a one off initiative run by a company, or as part of a long-standing, structured CSR program. The company should have a proven track record in CSR activity.
You must be able to describe how the company:
- Interacts with community and voluntary organisations in their local communities
- Supports, engages and motivates their employees
- Manages its relationship with its customers and suppliers
- Supports, manages and communicates their responsible and sustainable business practices within their organisation
- Manages its’ impact on the environment?
And the Finalists are:
- Dell Ireland
- Westbourne IT Global Solutions
- Deirdre Murphy, IT Director, PepsiCo
- Jovita O’Byrne, Director of People & Culture Emea & APAC, Malwarebytes
- Paul McSherry, Communications Manager, Blizzard