it@cork is a leading not-for-profit independent business organisation, representing the interests of the IT industry in Ireland. It is a unique blend of indigenous and international IT professionals, executives, multinationals, government leaders, public sector, academia, entrepreneurs, investors and the legal and financial professional services community joining together to drive thought leadership, collaboration and global strategic alliances.
Half-day conferences, skillnet events, breakfast seminars, networking lunches and evening events are run throughout the year while our Leaders Awards Dinner and the Tech Summit conference are run annually.
Membership of it@cork provides the opportunity to make new business contacts, learn the latest in technology trends and heighten your company profile. The organisation provides IT professionals from all sectors with opportunities to meet and develop an appreciation of the resources and activities of the IT market in Cork.
Remember all employees of member companies enjoy the benefits of membership.
Members of it@cork enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Free attendance at our monthly information and networking events. it@cork runs more than thirty events and conferences throughout the year.
- Discounted registration fee to the European Technology Summit, Leaders Awards and other events.
- Meet and interact with the industry from all sectors at events.
- Members are invited to submit their latest news items and press releases for publication in the newsletter and for a limited time on the website.
- Member presence in the on www.itcork.ie.
- Presenting at future events. it@cork encourages members to submit event proposals for consideration.
- Sponsorship opportunities for member companies.
- Access to subsidised training via the it@cork Skillnet.
- Promotion of your business through member-to-member offers.
- The it@cork website – www.itcork.ie – has now become a valuable resource for technology professionals. The All Industry events area offers a snapshot of what is happening in the industry nationwide. Members are also kept informed through the bi-weekly email newsletter which includes member news and upcoming events.
Connect with it@cork members
it@cork members are invited to join the it@cork LinkedIn and Facebook (www.facebook.com/itcork.) groups and follow it@cork on Twitter (@itcork).
New features in the 2019 membership offering
it@cork member companies will have access to the following new features of the 2019 membership offer:
it@cork & GEC CoConnect Programme
For 2019, it@cork have teamed up with the Guinness Enterprise Centre’s (GEC) CoConnect program. As part of the CoConnect programme, members of it@cork (start up and SME) will have access to the GEC’s coworking space in Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Furthermore, it@cork member companies (start up and SMEs) will be able to engage on the GEC’s award-winning International University Programme. Through this programme, early stage it@cork companies will have the opportunity to work with top 50 MBA business schools on critical market research projects. The GEC is recognised as the World’s Top Business Incubator for University collaboration (UBI Awards 2018).
Tech Leaders Forum
The it@cork leaders forum brings together influencers and thought leaders from the technology sector in Cork and the south west. The forum meets at least once a quarter and is an opportunity for senior technology leaders to discuss issues and ideas that impact their business and the technology sector as a whole.
At each forum, an early stage company is given the opportunity to present a soap box style pitch to the forum. In return, members of the forum as asked to provide constructive feedback to the start up as well as useful connections from their network.
The it@cork ‘Talent Forum’ brings together senior HR/Talent executives and stakeholders from the region to proactively manage a greater pipeline of talent for the tech sector in the south west. Membership of the it@cork talent forum include UCC, CIT, CETB and a range of it@cork start-up, SME and MNC’s. The group meets every 2 months to discuss and address critical talent related issues such as ‘Critical skills visa program’, attracting international talent to the region, promoting greater participation in STEM related subjects and programs at primary, secondary & third level.
|Features||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4|
|Company size*||0 – 3||4 -15||16 – 75||75+|
|Discounted Skillnets Training||√||√||√||√|
|Discounted tickets on all it@cork series of tech events||√||√||√||√|
|Access to Tech Leaders Forum **||√||√||√||√|
|Access to Talent Leaders Forum**||√||√||√||√|
|Access to coworking / hot desk in Dublin||√||√||√||√|
|International business research program (GEC)||√||√||√||√|
|Promotion on it@cork Social Media||√||√||√||√|
Annual Membership Rates Per Annum
- Graduate Membership: €20.00
- Companies with < 3 Employees: €99.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 4 to 15 Employees: €219.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 16 to 75 Employees: €549.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 75+ Employees: €999.00 (ex VAT)
Platinum Packages available* – Please contact it@cork for more details : Tel: 021 4868 180.
*Bundled Packages Available in the form of: Sponsorship, Advertising (web, ezine etc), Speaking engagements, and product placement at events/training etc.