it@cork is a leading not-for-profit independent business organisation, representing the interests of the IT industry in Ireland. It is a unique blend of indigenous and international IT professionals, executives, multinationals, government leaders, public sector, academia, entrepreneurs, investors and the legal and financial professional services community joining together to drive thought leadership, collaboration and global strategic alliances.
Half-day conferences, skillnet events, breakfast seminars, networking lunches and evening events are run throughout the year while our Leaders Awards Dinner and Technology in Business Conference are run annually.
Membership of it@cork provides the opportunity to make new business contacts, learn the latest in technology trends and heighten your company profile. The organisation provides IT professionals from all sectors with opportunities to meet and develop an appreciation of the resources and activities of the IT market in Cork.
Remember all employees of member companies enjoy the benefits of membership.
Members of it@cork enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
Events & Conferences
- Free attendance at our monthly information and networking events. it@cork runs more than thirty events and conferences throughout the year.
- Discounted registration fee to the European Technology Summit, Leaders Awards and other events.
- Meet and interact with the industry from all sectors at events.
Raise your Profile
- Members are invited to submit their latest news items and press releases for publication in the newsletter and for a limited time on the website.
- Member presence in the on www.itcork.ie.
- Presenting at future events. it@cork encourages members to submit event proposals for consideration.
- Sponsorship opportunities for member companies.
- Access to subsidised training via the it@cork Skillnet.
- Promotion of your business through member-to-member offers.
Keeping you Informed
The it@cork website – www.itcork.ie – has now become a valuable resource for technology professionals. The All Industry events area offers a snapshot of what is happening in the industry nationwide. Members are also kept informed through the monthly email newsletter which includes member news and upcoming events.
Connect with it@cork members
it@cork members are invited to join the it@cork LinkedIn and Facebook (www.facebook.com/itcork.) groups and follow it@cork on Twitter (itcork).
Annual Membership Rates Per Annum
- Graduate Membership: €20.00
- Companies with < 3 Employees: €99.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 4 to 15 Employees: €199.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 16 to 75 Employees: €499.00 (ex VAT)
- Companies with 75+ Employees: €899.00 (ex VAT)
Platinum Packages available* – Please contact it@cork for more details : Tel: 021 4868 180.
*Bundled Packages Available in the form of: Sponsorship, Advertising (web, ezine etc), Speaking engagements, and product placement at events/training etc.