PFH Technology Group, has been recognised with a myriad of industry honours
Friday, 7th June 2019 — Leading ICT company, PFH Technology Group, has been recognised with a myriad of industry honours, including key awards from Dell EMC and VMware.
Having delivered some of the largest and most complicated projects in the country during 2018 and 2019, both in the private and public sectors, Paul Callaghan, CEO of PFH Technology Group said “Receiving these awards distinguishes the company further, which is good news for our staff and also for our customers who value expertise. We are now Dell Technologies leading partner in Ireland.”
Awards achieved by PFH in the last fortnight include:
- Dell Technologies: “PARTNER OF THE YEAR 2019”– for PFH’s substantial growth and achieving higher levels of competencies, skills and qualifications, which enables the company to design and deliver any Dell products.
- Dell Technologies“GROWTH PARTNER OF THE YEAR” – for being the fastest growing partner in EMEA with growth of over 300% last year. PFH has achieved Platinum Partnership level after just two years.
- Dell Technologies: “TECHNICAL PERSON OF THE YEAR” – to Stephen O’Herlihy, Chief Technical Officer (CTO) at PFH, for his knowledge, skills and ability to design and architect solutions using the full suite from Dell Technologies.
- VMware UK & Ireland “RISING STAR”– for incredible year-on-year growth of 400% in key VMware competences.
- DATA CENTRES INNOVATION AWARD (Sponsored by TechCentral.ie) – At the recent Tech Excellence Awards PFH Technology Group and The Irish Defence Forces of Ireland won “Data Centres Innovation” Award following the design and delivery of an active-active, highly available hyper-converged based infrastructure. The overall solution was based on a projected five-year assessment of the Defence Forces ICT needs. The project is future-proofed to be agile and easily modified as the needs of the organisation change since it is completely virtualised and software defined within Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI).
Commenting on the significance of the awards Declan Van Esbeck, Commercial Director of PFH said, “It’s especially rewarding to have our efforts acknowledged and it is appreciated all the more because such awards are also based on our commitment to our customers, the impact of the market solutions and exemplary use of the technologies.”
About PFH Technology Group
Working directly with many of the world’s leading technologies, PFH Technology Group assists organisations with all elements of ICT infrastructure from desktop to data centre. It provides complete applications, infrastructure, security, communications and managed services solutions to enable organisatons grow efficiently and operate with agility. Founded in 1985 it has offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway and provides services both nationally and internationally. PFH has assembled an outstanding team of over 200 experts to design, implement and support complex infrastructure solutions. For more information about PFH go to www.pfh.ie
For further information, please email Fergal Keniry at email@example.com or phone 087 827 9000